The project aims to:
- upgrade and multiply the opportunities for up-skilling and re-skilling young workers in managing work related stress, via innovative VET tools and pedagogies, accompanied by skills acquisition assessment, recognition and validation methods.
- empower the youth to coopt with the contemporary market needs in EU, where it will also promote collaboration, communication and networking among employed and non-employed EU citizens.
The project's specific objectives are:
- Combat low levels of stress management skills among young workers through open and inclusive digital tools, resources and practices
- Empower young workers to become creators of their own career via soft skills acquisition and maximize their employability opportunities
- Enhance the development of critical media literacy skills and competences in VET
- Provide innovative youth and VET pedagogical methods, best practice guidelines, and strategies towards the use of digital tools and innovative learning environments
- Empower all stakeholders to use innovative ICT-based VET practices and resources in enhancing new skills for youth
- Provide contemporary methods and tools for assessment of skills acquisition, recognition and validation